The school is committing to supporting the UAE in Vision2021.the National Agenda.
In support of the National Agenda, the school meets the following indicators:
• The school employs highly qualified teachers whom are familiar with the American curriculum and modern teaching pedagogy.
• Arabic is a prime focus as a native language in the school with Arabic starting from KG1.
• A leadership team that is student centered, visual and has daily interactions with students and drives the school forward to prepare students for the future workforce.
• Students are assessed with National Agenda Parameter tests in preparation for the TIMSS and PISA exams.
• Graduation rate for 2019 was 100%
• Building confident Emirati students with strong voice and leadership skills.
• Upholding Emirati values when making school-wide decisions.